High level bag palletizer
AP Series | Palletizing
The AP Series High Level Automatic Palletizers are designed and built to automatically stack bags, bales and boxes squarely and efficiently on a pallet. There are three different models from the AP Series that can suit your specific needs.
The AP Series High Level Palletizers can greatly increase your palletizing efficiency and production rate while reducing costly downtime and injuries. They are built as highly efficient solutions for :
- Palletizing bags
- Palletizing cases
- Palletizing trays
- Palletizing bales
The AP-435 High Level Palletizer is designed for applications reaching up to 35 bags per minute on a regular 5-bag pattern. This high-speed operation can be reached by using our innovative turning system called "TWIN BELT". This high level palletizer uses 2 belts to turn the units, one going faster than the other which will make the units rotate 90 or 180 degrees without completely stopping them. The AP-435 High Level Palletizer includes 2 row pushers and a high-speed elevator to attain such production capacity.
The AP-425 High Level Palletizer is designed for applications reaching up to 25 bags per minute on a regular 5-bag pattern. This high level palletizer uses the standard flaps overhead turning device capable of 90- and 180-degree rotations providing gentle package handling and high accuracy. The AP-425 High Level Palletizer includes one row pusher and a two-speed elevator to achieve this production capacity.
- Fully electric design providing better movement control and a smooth and quiet operation
- Multiple patterns can be pre-programmed, stored in the PLC and used as needed
- Multiple layout configurations
- Little maintenance required
- High reliability and uptime
- Low power consumption
- Bag preparation systems (bag flatteners, square tube conveyors, etc.)
- Bag quality control systems (checkweighers, metal detection systems, product leak detection systems, etc.)
- Bag accumulation and rejection systems
- Sheet dispensers