VF MB Series – Manual Bagger Manual Baggers
Request for a quote
Call Us Now
The VF Series Manual Bagger (by volume) is a heavy-duty bagging system designed to handle organic products or aggregates. It combines a manual foot-controlled bag holding system and a volumetric feeder for organic products or aggregates (depending on customer’s needs). This manual bagging system is easy to upgrade to an automatic one by replacing the manual foot-controlled bag holding system with a fully automatic form, fill and seal bagger. Depending on the product’s characteristics and bag sizes, it can reach up to 35 BPM.
In brief, The VF Series Manual Bagger is a reliable and cost-effective solution that can help you reach higher productivity.
- Foot-controlled bag holding system (different bag sizes available)
- Consistent product feed through a quick-action, pneumatic flow control gate
- Clean and dust-free operation
- Highly efficient product level detectors that prevent partially filled bags
- Servomotor drive for the conveyor
- Variable speed drives for infeed line control
- Wear liners
- Operator access platform
- Size-adjustable filling chute
- Exit conveyor