Premier Tech’s commitment to privacy
This internal policy applies to Premier Tech Ltd. and all of its subsidiaries, which are hereinafter to as "Premier Tech". Premier Tech is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. Protecting your privacy is an important aspect of the way we create, organize and implement our activities, both on-line and off-line.
We collect your personal data only when needed and only for specific purposes. Among other things, your personal data may be collected to:
- Provide a positive customer experience, deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services;
- Understand customer requirements and make information available regarding the products and services offered by Premier Tech;
- Manage and develop Premier Tech's Business Units and operations.
We collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. We do not use techniques that collect personal information about you without your knowledge. While browsing our web sites, you are anonymous and no personal information whatsoever is collected.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Protection of your personal information
Premier Tech takes strong measures to protect your privacy and the security of your information, including:
- A confidentiality obligation for all our team members who have access to your personal data;
- The limitation of the access to your information to those who need it to perform the services we provide only;
- The protection of our internal systems against third access or interference.
Premier Tech does not rent or sell potentially personally identifying information to anyone. Premier Tech discloses potentially personally identifying information to those who really need it only, and this, with great precaution. For example, we might provide information when:
- Advertisers need it to promote our products and services (in such a case, the information shared could not be used to personally identify you);
- Suppliers or service providers need it to perform their duties;
- We must comply with legal requirements;
- We believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Premier Tech, third parties or the public at large.
DoubleClick: We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.”
If you have given Premier Tech your e-mail address, the company may occasionally send you an e-mail to inform you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with Premier Tech's situation and products.
Receiving correspondence is optional. You may opt out of being included in our mailing list, even after granting prior permission, by sending us a simple notice to this effect.