RPZ-900 Series - Central PalletizerRobotic Palletizing
The RPZ-900 Series Centralized Palletizing System allows to simultaneously palletize different SKU’s according to their content, on different pallets. The RPZ-900 palletizer is an integrated system including conveyors, bar code scanners and one or multiple robotic arms. Originally developed for the food market, the centralized palletizing system complies with industry standards with regard to both low temperature and sanitary materials.
- Stainless steel construction
- Solution for multiple products
- HMI via Allen-Bradley Panel View Plus 1000 color touch screen with user friendly operation
- From 7 (RPZ-910) to 13 (RPZ-920) pallet stations
- Optimized foot print
- Optimized configuration to facilitate the continuous handling of several products at a time
- Quick changeover of palletizing patterns through stored recipes
- Requires minimal cleaning and maintenance
- Expandable design
- Empty pallet and slip sheet handling by the robot itself
- Vision system for “intelligent” palletizing
- Possibility of having several robots depending on the speeds required and the number of different products
Over the last 15 years, in order to offer the most reliable line of packaging and palletizing equipment on the market, Premier Tech's Industrial Equipment Group (IEG) has developed a strategic partnership with component supplier FANUC Robotics, an international leader in the manufacturing of intelligent robotic solutions. In addition to being a certified FANUC Robotics integrator, IEG is the number one manufacturer of robotic palletizing cells in North America. Thanks to its superior robot technology, customer service, and process expertise, IEG is the right choice for companies looking to gain a competitive edge.