RPZ-700 Series - Layer PalletizerRobotic Palletizing
The RPZ-700 layer palletizer is the solution for higher production rates. Using a robot combined with FANUC iRvision system, palletizing patterns are formed in a separate area. This continuous-motion process prevents any sudden impacts and mechanical contact that can damage the most sensitive products during high speed operations. The palletizing robot collects the complete layer prepared, using a servo control end-of-arm-tool with side conforming elements. Precise and gentle movements create geometrically stable pallet patterns with excellent repeatability. This palletizer is designed to meet the higher requirements of higher rates, flexibility and accuracy.
- Fully automatic
- HMI via Allen-Bradley Panel View Plus 1000 color touch screen
- Allen-Bradley CompacT Logix© Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- All required safety devices included (fences, door, light curtain, control)
- Quick changeover of palletizing patterns through stored recipes
- Requires minimal cleaning and maintenance
- Slip/tier/top sheet handling by robot or dedicated system
- Upgrade Ethernet switch for remote VPN connection
Over the last 15 years, in order to offer the most reliable line of packaging and palletizing equipment on the market, Premier Tech's Industrial Equipment Group (IEG) has developed a strategic partnership with component supplier FANUC Robotics, an international leader in the manufacturing of intelligent robotic solutions. In addition to being a certified FANUC Robotics integrator, IEG is the number one manufacturer of robotic palletizing cells in North America. Thanks to its superior robot technology, customer service, and process expertise, IEG is the right choice for companies looking to gain a competitive edge.