Premier Tech’s Commitment to Privacy
This internal policy applies to Premier Tech Ltd. and all of its subsidiaries, which are referred to as Premier Tech.Premier Tech is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. Protecting your privacy is an important aspect of the way we create, organize and implement our activities on-line and off-line.
We collect your personal data only when needed and only for specific purposes. Some of these reasons include:
- To provide a positive customer experience, deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services;
- To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered by Premier Tech;
- To manage and develop Premier Tech business and operations.
We collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. We do not use techniques that collect personal information about you without your knowledge. When you browse our web sites, you are anonymous and no personal information is being collected.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Protection of your personal information
Premier Tech takes strong measures to protect your privacy and the security of your information, including:
- All our team members who have access to your personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data;
- We limit access to your information to only those who need it to perform the services we provide;
- We secure our internal systems against third-access or interference.
Premier Tech does not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying information to anyone. Premier Tech discloses potentially personally-identifying information only to those who really need and with great precaution. By example, we might provide information when:
- Advertisers need it to promote our products and services (but the information shared could not be used to personally identify you);
- Suppliers or service providers need it to allow to perform their responsibilities;
- We have to respond to legal requests of law enforcement agencies;
- We believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Premier Tech, third parties or the public at large.
If you have supplied us your email address, Premier Tech may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Premier Tech and our products.
Receiving correspondence is optional. You may opt out of being included in our mailing list, even after granting prior permission, by sending us a simple request to this effect.