Two crescent wrenches are required to adjust the jam nut that sets the dribble position. Operator access to this area of the packer is limited in multi-tube or raised packer operations. Often weight accuracy is sacrificed by settling for a one-position-fits-all operation.
The operator can adjust the dribble position from a remote keypad. The servo driven actuator accurately moves pinch mechanism through bulk, dribble, and cut-off positions. The dribble position can easily be tuned for each unique product ensuring optimal weight accuracy. For all electronically controlled valve bag packers models.
- Converts the dribble opening size from a manually adjusted procedure to a fully electronically adjustable feature
- Dribble size opening can be remotely changed
- Uses all electronically controlled servo valve to maintain accurate dribble opening size
- Improved accuracy due to ease of dribble opening adjustment
- Available in NEMA, II-G-1, and II-G-2 environments