Bulk bag filler / Bulk bag loader
S1000 Series | FIBC Baggers
The Bulk Bag Filler Model S1000 is an effective and rugged means to fill FIBC Bulk Bags. The S1000 offers both excellent weight accuracy and simple operation. It is designed to fill and weigh products that need settling for a compact stable FIBC Bulk Bag, such as powders, flakes, pellets, and granules with a particle size of 3/8”.
The bag is filled in a hanging position, and is lowered for settling. Low frequency, high amplitude settling removes the angle of product repose, de-aerates the product, and provides a tight package. Settling is Programmable for up to four settling cycles during fill.
The S-1000 Bulk Bag Filler offers quick and simple powered adjustment to set the machine for any bag height within the filler’s range.
Bulk and dribble flow cycles provide bag weights within +/- 2 pounds for most products.
- Product applications: concrete mixes, gypsum, resins, phosphates, flour, starch, powdered sugar, dextrose, etc.
- Rugged heavy duty lift and weighing frame
- Four tension load cells with signal combiner
- Microcomputer based Weight Controller provides accurate set points
- PLC controls allow up to four “Intermediate” settling cycles of bag during filling
- Dual-wall filling spout with inflatable sealer and dust collection port
- Air filter/regulator with lockable shutoff valve
- Powered jogger settler
- Hi-amplitude low frequency pneumatic settling
- Bulk dribble product feed devices available for maximum accuracy
- FIBC bulk bag liner pre-inflating blower
- Automatic release bag lift hooks
- Powered conveyor deck
- Powered take-away/bag tie-off conveyor
- Construction for dust explosion hazard areas
- Dual electrical settling motors