Valve bag filler (Force flow)
Air Packer | Valve Bag Fillers/Packers
The Air Packer (Force Flow) Family 700 Series offers both excellent weight accuracy and simple operation. These air packers are designed to fill and weigh fine powders, flakes, pellets, and granules with a particle size of 3/8” or smaller. The filling and weighing system is fully integrated into a single machine and under a single interface. Several air packer models can have Clean Pak Style Ultrasonic Valve sealing system fully integrated. Multiple units may be banked together under a single hopper to provide higher production rates.
770 Series Air Packer
- Heavy Duty Rugged Tubular Welded Frame. Designed to be used with the High Accuracy IP and GWC-III family of Electronic Weight Controllers.
725 Series Air Packer
- Laser Cut and Bolted Frame. Ledges are greatly minimized to prevent product/dust build-up. Plumbing and wiring is internally routed and protected by the sleek steel framework. Designed to be used with the Middle Range NXT and MP family of Electronic Weight Controllers
720 Series Air Packer
- Angle Welded Frame. Designed to be used with the Middle Range NXT and MP family of Electronic Weight Controllers.
787 Series Air Packer
- Angle Welded Frame. Designed to be used with the DM family of Electronic Weight Controllers and Mechanical Type Scale Beam Packers.
Clean Pak Ultrasonic Bag Sealing Series
- The Clean-Pak Ultrasonic sealer is rigidly mounted to packer frame; bags are not moved until after they are sealed, The Clean Pak filling, weighing, and sealing system is fully integrated into a single machine and under a single interface.
- Product applications: Wide variety of chemicals, minerals, and food products such as concrete mixes, gypsum, resins, phosphates, carbon black, flour, starch, powdered sugar, dextrose, etc.
- Bulk and dribble product flow: slow “top-off” improves accuracy (Electronic models)
- Inflatable Sealer: closes off the gap between the filling tube and the bag’s valve to minimize dusting during fill.
- Easy changeover: quick-drop bottom for clean-out between runs
- Small footprint: multiple machines can be banked together under one bin
- Low maintenance: no moving parts in the product’s path
- Electronic Weight Controller
- Atmospheric configuration for lowest machine cost
- Plug/stack configuration for handling granular or pellet products. Works well with abrasive products like sand.
- Potbelly-style chamber for low-head applications
- Stainless steel product contact parts
- Low-pressure air fluidizes the product causing it to flow freely and more uniformly which results in greater accuracy
- Swirl Filling Tube Cleanout – product on scale is moved to the bag for best accuracy and cleanest operation
- Inflatable Sealer – closes off the gap between the filling tube and the bag’s valve to minimize dusting during fill
- Built for use in II-G-1 and II-G-2 dust explosion environments
- Metal detector mounted around gum rubber filling tube behind fill spout