Based on pallet hood technology to secure a large range of stacked loads to pallets, the LSH-9200-E is ideal for its safety, usability and design quality. This pallet hooder guarantees optimum product safety by protecting it against humidity, UV and other weather conditions as well as against the danger of cargo shift during transport. The pallet hooder is connected directly to your business software with a new SMART user-friendly HMI. The machine offers several up-to-date options such as remote protected access profiles, hooding control cycle all in one screen, in time diagnosis, backup on portable drives and so much more. And if you are new to the packaging industry LSH-9200-E can help you out, just provide some data like load dimensions and film size and the pallet hooder will automatically elaborate the packaging programs for your load.
The LSH-9200-E is fully automated and is configurable with 3 different film types/sizes. It is also is equipped with new Smart Touch panel with auto-regulated programs with complete packaging cycle visible on one screen. The pallet hooder has no ladder and no platform which makes it ideal for low ceilings environment. The system has a lowerable bar at floor level ensure the easy maintenance and efficiency of the equipment.
The LSH-9200-E is suitable for a medium to fast capacity production. The pallet hooder is equipped with film unwinding with double motor and film opening with vacuum system.
LSH-9200-E is suitable for containers, bags, boxes, bottles, cans, trays, Big Bags, Octabins, barrels as well as loose products. The innovative system can be used in all industrial sectors such as Food, Feed, Agriculture, Chemicals or Minerals Industries.
- Cost efficient alternative to shrink wrapping
- Configurable with 3 different film types/sizes
- No ladder, no top platform
- Can do all pallet finishing
- Photocells film end on all reels
- Cartesian stretch that allows many load sizes with one machine
- Four supporting columns for vertical stretch on all load sizes
- Automatic load identification system
- Tailored hood for ECAH load
- Multiple reels configuration
- Controllable and adjustable sealing bar temperature
- No heating sources
- Superior load protection leading to a reduction in damaged products
- Waterproof, dustproof, sandproof
- Outdoor storage for stretch hood end-user and end-user distributors – outstanding toughness and excellent tear and
- Stabilisation of the load on the pallet preventing cargo shift
- Transparent hood ensures visibility of the product
- Constant packaging costs
- Film usage reduced to a minimum
- Elasticity of films up to 200%
- Centering device for pallets
- Second reel in automatic cycle
- Outfeed at 90°
- EWON for remote assistance
- Increase HMI size