Fully customizable equipement to fit unique needs. Can run many types of different products.
Has been through many improvement and development over the years. Tested and approved by the market.
Ease of configuration and manoeuvrability. From bags to boxes, operator will not notice any waste of time.
The RPL SERIES robot palletisers are the most efficient robotic cells for virtually any palletising need. We have combined our innovative engineering and control capabilities with our leading edge bag preparation and pallet handling technology to offer the best solution for a diverse range of palletising applications. The in-house manufactured gripper allows the RPL SERIES to satisfy the many different palletisation requirements of modern packaging installations. Our robots can palletise up to 1,800 bags per hour in multi pick-up configuration. The heavy duty robotic cell can simultaneously gather bags, bales or containers from many different incoming product lines. It can be configured to fit in confined spaces to palletise incoming product. The system is characterised by its wide flexibility of use and low maintenance requirements. This Robot Palletiser is compatible with all common standard industrial pallets. All our equipment is PLC controlled with user-friendly human machine interfaces. The RPL SERIES can handle boxes, bundles, cases, cans, drums, trays, bags, bales etc.
"After the machines were installed, our data indicated a significant performance boost of almost 300%."
- Quick changeover of palletising patterns
- Numerous layer configurations
- Automatic bag width adjustment
- For high capacity requirements
- Versatility in layout configuration
- Minimised, flexible footprint
- User-friendly operator interface
- Empty pallet and slip sheet handling by robot itself
- Secure robotic cell including safety fences
- Gripper tool to handle bags and boxes at the same time
- Low noise level
- Ultrasonic sensor to measure pallet load height
- Bag gripper with empty pick-up device
- Device to deposit slip sheets on the pallet and also in between the layers