In most operations, the bag chair must be adjusted for different lengths of bags. This chair is difficult to access and awkward to adjust.
On our newly designed Powered Jack Screw Adjustable Bag Chair the operator can adjust the bag chair position from a remote location. Booted jack screws powered by an air motor provide and maintain the required positioning.
- Allows remote adjustment of bag chair height
- Operator is no longer required to enter packer cell to adjust the bag chair height
- Lock out/tag out not needed to adjust bag chair height
- Air motor operation means no electrical power required for motor
- Standard design operates in NEMA, II-G-1, and II-G-2 Environments