Due to constant strain, the pressure pulleys were prone to wear out and require frequent replacement.
A newly designed larger pressure pulley that lasts longer and improves belt control.
- More consistent belt movement reduces the risk of disengagement
- New symmetrical design allows for easier and faster filling station adjustment
- Using the same bearings as the fi lm drive and top sealer pulleys now allows you to reduce your inventory
- Stronger and adjustable pressure applied by the pulleys provides better bag support
- Quick and easy installation requiring 30 minutes or less to complete
Parts and Service