The original 900 Series Actuator and its spare parts have become discontinued as they are no longer manufactured. With the previous design, 15 scfm of purge air was required to keep the actuator clear of dust. Internal optical switches were also difficult to access and maintain.
Our new Pinsonic design is very dust tolerant – no purge air is required! The Ultrasonic Components carry an IP68 washdown rating. The new design also uses industrial guide rails and positions all components for easy access. In order to avoid downtimes, it is important to keep in mind that the delivery time for this retrofit is approximately 10-12 weeks.
Main Retrofit Components
- Industrially designed robust actuator
- Pinsonic-style ultrasonic horn
- 2000P ultrasonic power supply
- Allen Bradley Micrologix PLC for interface communications with existing PLC
- Panelview C300 HMI for ultrasonic weld time and hold time adjustments
- Fully "pre-wired" electrical panel in replacement of current panel
- Industrial designed motion components
- No Actuator enclosure air purge required
- Impervious to product dust contamination
- New Ultrasonic Power Supply fits inside the existing Electrical Component Enclosure with NO enclosure modifications