- Film roll changeovers forced the halt of production.
- Frequent film roll changeovers were required because the bagger could not support larger rolls. Better autonomy would mean higher productivity.
- The film did not stay centered on the roll as it would unwind (telescopic effect).
The Pneumatic Film Roll Support achieves quick changeovers by activating a simple manual valve that lifts the film roll directly from the ground
or pallet into the correct position. It reduces changeover time by more than 50%. The stronger pneumatic film roll system can also support bigger film rolls which increase the bagger self-sufficiency by more than 45%.
- Safe and easy to operate, no additional lifting device needed
- Reduced risk of injury due to heavy film roll manipulation
- No telescopic effect with film rolls when winding tension is reduced
- Optional: Second unwinding shaft makes film roll changeover even faster