In most operations, the bag chair must be adjusted for different lengths of bags. This chair is difficult to access and awkward to adjust.
On our newly designed Powered Jackscrew II-G-1, and II-G-2 environments Adjustable Bag Chair the operator can adjust the bag chair position from a remote location. Booted jack screws powered by an air motor provide and maintain the required positioning.
- Allows remote adjustment of bag chair height
- Operator is no longer required to enter packer cell to adjust the bag chair height
- Lock out/tag out not needed to adjust bag chair height
- Air motor operation means no electrical power required for motor
- Standard design operates in NEMA