The existing hoist idler mounts do not provide shock absorption during a jamb event or provide constant tension on the chain to prevent the chain from jumping a tooth on the drive or idler sprockets. Frequent adjustment of the existing hoist idler sprocket is required to maintain proper chain tension. This retrofit can also be equipped with monitoring sensors that will E-stop the palletizer if a jamb occurs that causes the spring to compress a preset amount.
- Reduces shock on chains
- Reduces damage under jam conditions
- Auto adjusts chain tension
- Eliminates flange mounted bearings
- Provides quieter machine operation noise
- Lengthens the longevity of the hoist chains