Significant savings in packaging materials due to the use of flat film instead of pre-made bags with a ensification ratio up to 6:1.
Easy film loading and splicing for optimum operating efficiency. User-friendly color touch screen interface, with comprehensive adjustment and troubleshooting.
Dust collection ports strategically located for clean and dust-free operation. Robust and simple construction including heavy-duty quality components.
The HVS-400 Series Horizontal Form, Fill and Seal Baler (FFS Baler) produces hermetic bales of very high quality. It uses flat film instead of pre-made bags, generating tremendous savings in packaging materials. Finished bale compression ratios can be as high as 6:1, therefore reducing packaging material and shipping costs. This form fill and seal baler is completely hydraulic with low-noise piston pumps and proportional hydraulic valves for smooth operation.
Gusseted flat bottom bale
- Very long operating autonomy, with film rolls 30” in diameter (approx. 6000 bales)
- Dust collection ports strategically located for clean and dust-free operation
- No plastic waste to handle
- Easy film loading and splicing for optimum operating efficiency
- Volumetric feeder specially designed for quick and stable feeding
- Extended tubes for light materials such as cellulose and wood shavings
- Extra compression force for hard-to-compress materials
- Bale exit conveyor
- Product level detection system
- Set of compression tubes for alternate bag sizes