Easily adjustable for a range of bag widths and lengths and offers minimal changeover time on multiple bag size operations.
Offers continuous operation as it discards most defective bags and continues without operator assistance. The simple bag magazine can be reloaded without interrupting production.
Durable, it is designed for use in dusty environments.
The Automatic Multi-Spout High-Speed Valve Bag Applicator Model 511 automatically positions valve bags on the filling tubes on up to four valve bag packers, with servomotor drive with positioning encoder, allowing for rates of up to 20 bags per minute. The Model 511 is easily adjustable for a range of bag widths and lengths and offers minimal changeover time on multiple bag size operations. An ejector system removes the bag if not suitable for application. Production continues without operator attention. Bag magazine can be loaded without interrupting production. Positive mechanical valve opening duckbill and bag gripping claw ensure proper bag placement.
- Positive valve opening: mechanical duckbill enters, opens and rounds bag’s valve
- Pneumatic claw style bag gripper
- Discards most defective bags and continues operation without operator assistance
- Bag magazine can be reloaded without interrupting production
- Solid state electronic programmable controller
- Non-contact solid state encapsulated proximity switches - no wear - no adjustments
- Servo Motor Controlled Arm/Trolley Drive system for smooth operation
- Traffic control to ensure that the timing of the bag discharge to the conveyor is appropriate
- Touchscreen operator control: user-friendly interface and diagnosis
- Built to resist dust explosions (for hazardous areas (II-G-1 or 2)
- Left- or right-handed models
- Multiple configurations for adaptation to tight spaces