The belt and chain conveyors can be used to collect, transport or stockpile a wide variety of bulk materials. Whether you are looking for a troughed belt, a flat bed, a cleated belt, a drag chain or a steel apron conveyor,Premier Tech Chronos offers a complete range of bulk conveyor lines for standard or heavy-duty applications.
- Shaft-mounted gear motor for less maintenance
- Modular 10-ft (3 m) sections for easy assembly and future length modifications
- Easy belt tensioning at the tail
- Return roller(s) supporting the belt
- Belt support and skirtings allowing for improved sealing and spillage control
- Tensioned cleaning scraper
- Lagged head pulley
- Safety guards included and in accordance with highest regulations (OSHA,CSA,CE)
- Vulcanized belt joint
- Rockline® spring-loaded belt cleaner
- Chevron belt
- TorqLOC® mounting system
- Self-cleaning tail pulley
- Central take-up for bidirectional use
- ® Rockline is a registered trademark of Flexible Steel Lacing Company. ® TorqLOC is a registered trademark of SEW-Eurodrive.