Premier Tech’s HML Series Mill is designed to efficiently shred loose and batt insulation material, or products with similar characteristics. Typical applications are edge trimming and scrap product recycling. The product is fed through an infeed conveyor and directed to the inlet of the mill. The product is cut by a set of rotary knives that push the product through a stationary grate. The grate can be delivered with different spacings to achieve different sizes of finished product. The design of the grate and knives, combined with a relatively slow rotating speed, gives a very high quality product that is cut instead of crushed. A pre-shredder is available as an option for greater density materials.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Hardox 450 knives for high wear resistance
- Safety interlock sensor preventing access to the mill while in operation
- Control system automatically stops the infeed conveyor if too much product enters the mill
- Pre-shredder, with hydraulic lifting system
- Access platform