Innovative automatic gripper that ensures exact positioning on the pallet. Four-axis system to precisely pick the unit.
Compact design for small footprint. Main structure constructed with rugged welded and bolted structural steelwork and mechanical tubbing.
Protective fence and safety light curtain. Designed for dusty environments.
The AC-200 Series Automatic Compact Palletizer combines the advantages of a robotic palletizer with traditional palletizing technology. This compact palletizer features an innovative automatic gripper that guarantees exact positioning of each unit onto the pallet. A four-axis system is used to precisely pick the unit from a pick-up conveyor and place it on the pallet. In its basic version, the empty pallet is manually placed into the machine and the full load is removed with a forklift truck. As an option, automatic pallet handling can be added to the infeed or outfeed of the system.
- Cost-effective palletizing solution
- Safety light curtain controls located at the full pallet’s exit point
- Maximum design flexibility enabling the equipment to accommodate most operational requirements and layouts
- System can support up to 15 different stacking patterns
- Standard components for easy maintenance
- Automatic pallet dispensing and conveying system
- Bale tip-over device (pneumatic)
- Custom grippers for bales, bags, cases, trays