High-speed palletizing and quick product changeover offer continuity of operation.
Pallet magazine and dispenser can handle pallets of different sizes.
Intuitive and user-friendly interface allows users to modify existing palletizing patterns easily and to create new ones with very accurate bag positioning.
The AR-225 Robotic high speed Palletizer for bags is a fully automatic, high-speed palletizing machine, handling bags/bales/bundle from one infeed conveyor and stacking them in one position at high rates Thanks to a wide selection of end-of-arm tools it can palletize virtually any type of bag, bale or bundle with a very high level of accuracy. To provide even more flexibility, its pallet magazine and dispenser can handle pallets of different sizes. When slip and/or top sheets are required, the robot can be programmed to pick the sheets from a bin and place them on the pallet. For maximum speed, automatic slip sheet and top sheet dispensers can be added so that the robot can focus solely on palletizing.
The AR-225 Robotic high speed palletizer comes with standard equipment: a finger gripper, three accumulation conveyors, a pacing and a pick-up conveyor, compact pallet dispenser, pallet conveyor for empty pallets and pallet loads, safety fences, light curtains, Fanuc robot, and more. Two versions of this robot are available, so you can choose the one best suited to the size and weight of your packages: R-2000iB/100H and M-410iB/140H.
PATTERN EXPERT — STATE-OF-THE-ART USER INTERFACE
Modifying pallet patterns or creating new ones can be a struggle if the integrator doesn’t provide the right tool with its palletizer. The AR-225 Robotic Palletizer for bags comes with a state-of-the-art user interface called “Pattern Expert,” which solves this problem. This intuitive and user-friendly interface allows users to modify existing palletizing patterns easily and to create new ones with very accurate bag positioning. Pattern changeover can be carried out quickly through only one point in the HMI, which makes the operator’s life a lot easier. This interface is available in English, French and Spanish, and if support is required, Premier Tech can access the interface remotely.
"We are very diverse, we do everything from two pounds, five pounds, ten pounds, 25 pounds and 50 pounds packages, so with Premier Tech they were very capable of doing that."
- Handles various types and sizes of bags, bales and bundles
- Quick changeover of palletizing patterns through pre-stored recipes
- User-friendly color teach pendant on robot standard operator panel (SOP) allows easy troubleshooting and fault detection
- Collision guard software prevents accidental damage to the robot’s bag gripper and to other equipment inside the cell
- User-friendly pallet pattern has an editing interface called “Pattern Expert.”
- Compact pallet dispenser can stack different sizes of pallets
- Complete safety fences with one interlocked door
- Safety light curtain for the exit
- Two versions of robots: Fanuc R-2000iB/100H or Fanuc M-410iB/140H
- Powered slip sheet dispenser (cardboard)
- Powered top sheet dispenser (paper or cardboard)
- Rejection conveyor for noncompliant bags
- Automatic bag width adjustment
- Checkweighing system
- Slip sheet handling by robot includes sheet stand
- Multiple end-of-arm tool options: vacuum gripper, clamp gripper, lateral finger gripper, etc
- DCS option for FANUC Robots (Dual Check Safety)
- Upgrade to Powered Empty Pallet Dispenser CP-9101