The RPZ-510/515 compact robot palletizer is an entry level robotic cell. With a minimal floor space, this solution allows palletizing a wide variety of products with optimized change-over. The robot palletizer picks products from a gravity conveyor and handles them using a vacuum end-of-arm-tool. (Other types of grippers are also available). Loads are built while the pallet is directly on the floor and transfers are performed via any pallet handling equipment (from manual floor jack to fork lift truck). User interface integrated to the robot controller makes operation and maintenance easier. This entry level palletizing cell is a good solution to upgrade end-of-line production.
- Small foot print
- Low cost
- Manual pallet handling
- Peripheral equipment controlled by robot controller
- All required safety included (fences and light curtain)
- Quick and simple installation and start-up
- Quick changeover of palletizing patterns through stored recipes
- Upgrade to M-410iB/160 or M-410iB/140H FANUC robot for higher loads and/or rates
- Upgrade to servo lateral fork type gripper for bottom support of units.
- Second zone on vacuum gripper for double pick to increase rates
- Powered infeed conveyor
- Addition of a second infeed conveyor
- Slip/tier/top sheet handling by robot
- Additional sheet magazine for different material