High efficient product level detectors to control product accumulation in the hopper and to prevent partially filled bags.
Built for continuous operation 24 hours/day, 365 days/year under tough industrial working conditions.
Heavy-duty and robust, offers easy and low cost maintenance.
The VF-2000 Series Volumetric Feeder is a heavy-duty system designed to feed a manual or a form, fill and seal bagger (FFS) with organic products. The combination of the dual-speed conveyor and vertically adjustable levelling device allows for optimal bagging rates at great accuracy, with a wide range of bag sizes. Moreover, control can be integrated into the bagger’s interface to allow optimal communication between the two systems.
With its rugged design and high productivity, the VF-2000 Series Volumetric Feeder is a reference for producers of lawn and garden products!
- Built with high-quality components for low-cost maintenance
- Highly efficient product level detectors control product accumulation in the hopper to prevent partially and overfilled bags
- Vertically adjustable levelling device for maximum production rate
- Consistent and repetitive product feed through a quick action pneumatic flow control gate
- Foot-controlled bag holding system for manual bagging (different bag sizes available)
- Servomotor drive for the conveyor
- Operator access platform
- Wear lines