The CPL SERIES is a high level gripper head palletiser (also called Compact palletiser) which utilises an ideal combination of robotic and traditional palletising technologies, optimising the benefits of both systems. The CPL palletisers feature an innovative automatic gripper technique and are available in two different versions to suit individual performance requirements. The gripper technique ensures the exact positioning of the bags onto the pallet, in particular the precise positioning of overlapping bags for maximum pallet stability. The CPL SERIES can palletise from 400 up to 2,400 bags per hour (with multi pick-up gripper). The palletising process is easily and quickly adaptable to your specific requirements (pallet patterns, formation of layer, products, performance etc.). The compact design, optional modules and variable layout configurations facilitate its adaptation to your available space.
CPL is designed for euro, industrial or chemical pallets. The palletiser is suitable for any pallet material and bag type. It is suitable for use in all common industries.
- Precise positioning of the bags due to innovative automatic gripper techniques
- High stability of the pallet stack by layer forming and pressing on all sides
- Freely programmable pallet patterns, up to 70 configurations
- Possibility of overlapping bag arrangements during layer forming
- Proven operation even when the bags are not optimally filled
- Universally applicable for all standard bags between 5 to 50 kg filling weights
- Minimum space requirements
- User-friendly with low maintenance requirements
- Automatic placing of intermediate layers or cover sheets
- Bag flattener or square roll conveyor for even product distribution
- Pallet magazine
- Integrated check weigher
- Turning roller conveyor