With chains and springs to open and close the flaps, the previous design is less durable than the updated version.
1. Flaps are opened and closed by a connecting rod and “arms” connected to the gear motor
2. The new flaps provide a stronger grip on the bag
3. The rugged shaft used for the up and down motion reduces maintenance costs to a minimum
- Reduced noise when the flaps get back to the upper position.
- Reduced risk of broken shafts.
- Rugged design for lower maintenance costs.
- Less adjustments required