Retrofit the original chain-to-chain sprocket driven live roller to a belt driven live roller for the SPLX & LoPal models.
- No lubrication required; much cleaner due to elimination of dripping and dust-at tracting lubrication
- Replacement rollers are much lower cost and have less replacement lead time
- Lower cost to maintain/repair belt drive system
- Roller removal and reinstall takes a few seconds
- Minimized points of failure (drive belt, bearings in rollers and idlers are the failure points)
- Roller sections can be adjusted to have more or less drive to individual rollers to help prevent product case damage
Peças e Manutenção