Блог Premier Tech Chronos
5 TIPS TO REACH THE HIGHEST FOOD SANITARY STANDARDS IN YOUR PACKAGING EQUIPMENT DESIGN
1 Февраль 2016
1. Make sure all components that are directly or indirectly in contact with the product meet all requirements for food-handling equipment. Metal components must be made of stainless steel (AISI) grade 300, and must have the proper surface finish. All non-metal parts must have a General Certificate of Conformity guaranteeing their composition is approved for food-handling environments.
2. Choose a design that is simple and easy to disassemble. These features make the inspection process faster and effective, in addition to making cleaning and disinfection procedures easier.
3. Avoid creating cavities or crevices in your design, as they can make disinfection impossible. Keep in mind that cleaning is done frequently; any part of the equipment that is difficult to reach must allow quick disassembly for access.
4. Do not integrate bearings, screws, bolts, keyways and threads inside the product zone. The design must be developed with those parts outside the product zone.
5. Whenever possible, install sanitary screens above the product zone to avoid any risk of contamination from outside the equipment.
- Упаковка в мешки
- Корпоративные новости
- Примеры из практики
- Обслуживание клиентов
- Упаковка коробок
- Обматывание палет
- Работа с материалом