CHRONOS HAT SERIES
Bag placer for compression baggers
Available inAfrica, Asia, Canada & USA, Europe, Latin America and Oceania
The HAT Series automation system is designed to automatically place bags made from tubular film onto the spout of radial baler, having the larger face in the vertical (model HAT-150) or horizontal (model HAT-160) axis.
This automated system is made up of two different modules: the bag placer and the bag sealer, which seals and cuts a gusseted tubular film in order to obtain an individual bag.
This cost-saving bag automation system produces hermetic bales of very high quality.
Speed: up to 3 bales per minute
Bulk materials: fibrous
Bag types: bales and gusseted flat bottom bales
Bag materials: heat sealable polyethylene
- Tremendous savings in packaging materials due to the use of tubular film instead of pre-made bags
- Allows for loading of film roll during operation
- Detection and rejection system for misplaced bags
- Widely used standard components requiring minimal maintenance
- Detailed fault description with on-line help, sensor location, fault history featured on the interface
Need help finding the right compression bagger?
We will be happy to answer
Parts & technical support
Get more information
Tell us about your project, and we will reply with solution recommendations