SLOOTWEG BPE SERIESWood fiber machine
Available inCanada & USA, Europe and Oceania
The SLOOTWEG BPE Serie wood fiber machine is a compact and energy-efficient processing equipment designed to produce structurally resilient fiber from various wood by-products.
The patented extruding and refining technology apply high pressure to the raw material, generating heat above 100°C. This process produces and sanitizes wood fiber, ensuring compliance with RHP certification standards.
This innovative technology allows substrate producers to add various kinds of local wood by-products as complementary or alternative raw materials in their mixes.
Capacity: up to 12 m3 per hour EN (16 yd3 per hour)*
Raw materials: white softwood chips, forest residues, compost wood
* Depending on the raw material
- Processes various wood by-products
- Adjustable to multiple fraction sizes, moisture content, and grades
- Produces different quality finished products, including fine, coarse, and colored wood fibers
- Low-energy consumption
- Easy to operate and maintain
- On-site production with local raw materials
- Provides a short ROI and attractive TCO
- High wear-resistant components, including hopper, housing, extruding screw, and refining plates
- Includes upstream safety screen and magnet for enhanced protection
- Reduces maintenance requirements
- Complies with CE, OSHA, and CSA safety regulations
- Automatic top loader infeed to reduce labor costs
- Complete range of easily interchangeable extrusion matrices to obtain various fractions
- Dosing units for coloring fibers to meet specific customer needs
- Modular system allowing the addition of units to increase production capacity
- Temperature monitoring and logging to comply with RHP certification standards
Typical equipment dimensions 4000 mm L x 2300 mm W x 2000 mm H (157.5" L x 91" W x 79" H)
Expansion ratio Up to 3.5 (depending on the material, moisture content, and matrix)
Recommended raw material fraction sizes Up to 50 mm
Power requirement Europe: 143 kW @ 400 V/3Ph/50 Hz
USA: 143 kW @ 460 V/3Ph/60 Hz
Partnering in your success
Premier Tech offers unbeatable services and support throughout the lifecycle of your equipment.