725 SERIES AIR PACKERForce flow valve bag filler
Available inAfrica, Asia, Canada & USA, Europe, Latin America and Oceania
The Air Packer (Force Flow) Series offers excellent weight accuracy and simple operation. The filling and weighing system is fully integrated into a single machine and under a single interface.
These pneumatic packers use air to bag products, providing faster filling. A versatile packing solution, these machines can handle fine powders, flakes, pellets, and granules with a particle size of 3/8'' or smaller, like chemicals, minerals, and food products.
Multiple units may be banked together under a single hopper to provide higher production rates. A version with an integrated sealer mounted to the packer’s frame is also available, ensuring clean operations and improved bagging accuracy.
Speed: up to 10 bags per minute (per spout)
Bulk materials: fine powders, flakes, granules, pellets
Bag types: valve
Bag materials: paper
Bag weight: 22 to 110 lb (10 to 50 kg)
- Excellent weight accuracy (2 ounces at two sigma for many products)
- Bulk and dribble product flow for a slow “top-off” that improves accuracy (electronic models only)
- Inflatable sealer closes off the gap between the filling tube and the bag’s valve to minimize dust during filling
Ease of use
- Easy changeover with a quick-drop bottom for clean-out between runs
- Low maintenance with no moving parts in the product’s path
- Small footprint as multiple machines can be banked together under one bin
- Laser cut and bolted frame
- Minimal ledges to prevent product or dust build-up
- Plumbing and wiring is internally routed and protected by the sleek steel framework
- Designed to be used with the Middle Range NXT and MP family of Electronic Weight Controllers
- Stainless steel product contact parts
- Atmospheric configuration for lowered machine cost
- Plug/stack configuration for handling granular or pellet products
- Potbelly-style chamber for low-head applications
- Built for use in II-G-1 and II-G-2 dust explosion environments
- Metal detector mounted around gum rubber filling tube behind fill spout
Need help finding the right valve bag filler?
We will be happy to answer
Parts & technical support
Get more information
Tell us about your project, and we will reply with solution recommendations