CHRONOS VPC & VPK SERIESPacker with integrated ultrasonic valve bag sealer
Available inAsia, Canada & USA, Latin America and Oceania
The VPC & VPK Series (former CleanPak) with integrated ultrasonic valve bag sealer ensure highly sanitary operation while handling dusty products by closing the bag's valve before it is moved from its original filling position.
These ultrasonic sealers also feature an inflatable filling tube collar and swirl air blast tube clean-out, with active dust collection throughout the cycle. The sealed valve eliminates any dust puff that may be released by filled bags when discharged onto the conveyor.
The VPC & VPK ultrasonic sealers are rigidly mounted to the frame of our Air packer or Impeller packer, providing a state-of-the-art solution that accurately and cleanly seals your valve bags. With their cutting-edge technology, you can be sure that your bagging process is efficient and precise.
Speed: Up to 4 bags per minute
Bag types: Valve
Bag materials: Paper
- Closes bag valve before bag is moved from filling position, ensuring clean operation and preventing product contamination
- Sealed bags do not leak during conveying, stacking, or shipping
- Easy to use as a retrofit, mounted to Premier Tech’s Air and Impeller packer
- Designed for dusty environments to minimize product build-up
- Laser-cut and bolted frame
- Plumbing and wiring internally routed and protected by steel framework
- Produces effective seals, protecting the product from contamination
- Rugged PINSONIC type ultrasonic components
- BOSS (Bag On Spout Sensing): laser detectors ensure that the bag is properly installed on fill spout before machine is started
- Horizontal (gusset) or vertical (butt) discharge
- Touchscreen operator control with user-friendly interface
- Built for environments prone to dust explosion
- Stainless steel construction
- Metal detector integration