Harrows are designed to be towed by a tractor for bog surface preparation. They are mainly designed to loosen the top surface of the bog, thus accelerating the drying process. Harrows are offered in many types:
The RH-P148 Rotary Point Harrow is designed to break peat into chunks, thus minimizing the fine dusty particles caused by conventional harrowing. It consists of six rotating cylinders with twisted blade-type teeth.
The RH-R148 Rotary Disk Harrow is designed to form and shred the peat moss into chunks. It consists of eight rollers with welded disks.
The RH-T148 Tooth Harrow is designed to prepare the ground for finer and more specific harrowing. It consists of two rows of curved teeth.
The RH-C148 Combined Harrow has two kinds of teeth to perform two harrowing steps into one. A first row of spring-type teeth loosens the soil, while a second row of spoon-type teeth turns the soil and makes furrows to accelerate the drying process.
The RH-S148 Spoon Harrow is designed to turn over the top layer of peat moss and make small furrows after harvesting to speed up the drying process. It consists of spoon- or hockey-like teeth.
May be used every day or after each harvest (especially for horticultural peat)
Speeds up the drying process
Produces high-quality fibre
Retractable sides for easier maneuvering
Very little maintenance required
- Bagging Scales, Weighing and Feeding Equipment
- Bagging machines
- Bag Closing equipment and valve bag sealers
- Palletizing Robots
- Robotic Case Packing
- Palletizer machines, Conventional Palletizers
- Robotic Depalletizers for cases and bags
- Pallet Wrapping machines - stretch wrapping machines
- Conveyors, conveying and sorting equipment
- Pallet and Material Handling equipment, Scissors Lifts, Pallet Dispensers
- Case Erectors
- Peat Moss Field Equipment
- Processing Equipment