The PTF Open-Mouth Bagger is an automatic dual-spout system designed for quick and precise dosing of powders including a dust control system providing great cleanliness.
This bottom-up innovative filling system avoids free falling of the product since the vertical auger automatically fills the bag from bottom to top. The bag lowers as it fills thereby the auger is always close to the product line, reducing dust emission to a minimum. Moreover, there is no need for possing device nor deaeration lance with such system. The filling is done in two distinct steps: coarse and top-up fine filling allowing rapid and accurate target weights.
The PTF open-mouth bagger offers a simple and intuitive mode of operation which requires low maintenance while attaining precision and constancy standards.
- Multi-pile bag magazine
- Total control of the bags throughout the entire cycle
- Quick bag-size changeover
- User-friendly HMI
- Optimal cycle programming for high-speed production
- Multiple dust aspiration ports
- Outfeed conveyor with automatic motorized height adjustment
- Variable frequency drives (VFD) and servo on key movements for smooth operation and longer life span
- Main frame structure made of welded structural steel
- Ergonomic bag magazine to ease the empty bags loading
- Detection system to check if the bag is correctly placed onto the spout to avoid product spillage
- Access doors are fitted with safety switches which automatically switch off the bagger
- Complete catwalk
- Top-up station
- Bag top alignment
- Single or dual spout filling system