The Disc Screen is an efficient and cost-effective choice for high-volume coarse screening applications. Materials pass through a series of rotating shaft assemblies that all feature a set of steel discs arranged at precise openings to provide the desired product separation. Fine material falls down through the disc openings, while over-sized material is conveyed to the end of the screen and discharged into a bunker or onto a reject conveyor.
- Available in various widths and lengths
- Compact design for minimum space requirements
- Easy maintenance
- Safety guards included and in accordance with highest regulations (OSHA,CSA,CE)
- Variable-frequency drive for speed control
- Larger screen for 3 product fractions
- Rotation detector