Provides filling accuracy at high production rates.
A flow control gate, driven by compressed air, provides a precise volume cut off.
Built for continuous operation 24 hours/day, 365 days/year under tough industrial working conditions.
The VF-5000 Volumetric belt feeder is a heavy-duty system specially designed for handling aggregate products and feeding them to a manual or form, fill and seal bagger. Made of abrasion-resistant steel, and equipped with a belt conveyor that provides a highly efficient product flow, this low-maintenance volumetric belt feeder is suitable for very difficult environments and provides great filling accuracy at high production rates. Moreover, control can be integrated into the bagger’s interface for optimal communication between the two systems.
- Heavy-duty design, including high-quality components, for low-cost maintenance
- Highly efficient product level detectors control product accumulation in the hopper to prevent partially and overfilled bags
- Heavy-duty pneumatic clutch brake designed to provide heatless, high-frequency start/stop sequences
- Foot-controlled bag holding system for manual bagging (different bag sizes available)
- The standard pneumatic clutch/brake conveyor drive can be replaced with a servomotor drive for even more accuracy with virtually no wearing over time