CHRONOS HVS-400 SERIES
Form fill and seal insulation bagger
Available inAfrica, Asia, Canada & USA, Europe, Latin America and Oceania
The HVS-400 Series Horizontal Form, Fill and Seal Baler (FFS Baler) produces hermetic bales of very high quality. It uses flat film instead of pre-made bags, generating tremendous savings in packaging materials. Finished bale compression ratios can be as high as 6:1, thereby reducing packaging material and shipping costs.
This form fill and seal baler is completely hydraulic with low-noise piston pumps and proportional hydraulic valves for smooth operation.
Speed: up to 7 bales per minute
Bulk materials: fibers
Bag types: bales and gusseted flat bottom bales
Bag materials: heat sealable polyethylene flat film
Reliable and long-lasting
- Very long operating autonomy, with film rolls 30” in diameter (approx. 6000 bales)
- Easy film loading and splicing for optimal operating efficiency
Easy to use and clean
- Dust collection ports strategically located for clean and dust-free operation
- Robust and simple construction including heavy-duty quality components
- No plastic waste to handle
- User-friendly color touch screen interface, with comprehensive adjustment and troubleshooting
Typical footprint: 411” L x 194” W x 248” H (10449 x 4940 x 6304 mm)
Bag film thickness: 2.5 to 6 mils (64 μm to 152 μm)
Bag film roll diameter: up to 30” (760 mm)
Compression ratio: 6 : 1*
Dust collecting requirements: 3500 scfm @ 10” H2O at baler connections
Air consumption: Up to 26 scfm @ 100 PSIG
* Dependent on product characteristics, method of feeding, bag size, and thickness.
Need help finding the right compression bagger?
We will be happy to answer
Parts & technical support
Get more information
Tell us about your project, and we will reply with solution recommendations