CHRONOS FST SERIESTubular form fill and seal bagging machine
Available inAfrica, Asia, Canada & USA, Europe, Latin America and Oceania
The FST Series provides a universal, flexible and economical packaging system for tubular form, fill and seal applications.
The filling system boasts a scalable performance by using several devices in the bagging process. It is adaptable to virtually any production capacity and free-flowing application.
The machine can adjust quickly for different bag lengths and widths, and a new reel film can be installed in less than 2 minutes. The installation is quick and easy, and the design allows for full access to control, adjustment, and maintenance, all within a small footprint.
Speed: up to 33 bags per minute (2000 bags per hour)
Bulk materials: fibers, flakes, granules, pellets, and powders
Bag types: tubular film
Bag materials: heat-sealable PE and PP films, AL-coated bags
Easy to use
- Easy calibration for gross weight system
- Touch screen HMI with graphic 3D images for intuitive use
- Tool less adjustments and basic maintenance
- Bag de-areation, with labyrinth for air escape
- Easy cleaning spout
- Corner sealing for excellent bag discharge
- Low power and air consumption
- Integrated control cabinet in the machine's frame limits size and eases installation
- Length of bag detectable by photocell or encoder
- Automatic adjustment of the position of the K-sealing in function at the length of the bag