CHRONOS VPV SERIESVacuum valve bag filler
Available inAfrica, Asia, Canada & USA, Europe, Latin America and Oceania
The Vacuum Valve Bag Filler VPV Series (former DB-700 Series) is specifically designed for packaging lightweight and fine powders such as carbon black, graphite, alumina, fumed silica, silica oxides, and pigments.
Combined with the advanced gross filling mechanism, the valve packer’s vacuum chamber draws the product into the bag at uniform rates, providing excellent accuracy. Then, the integrated aspiration system effectively removes dust during filling, ensuring clean and safe operation.
This bagging technology produces tightly filled bags and reduces their overall thickness, allowing more bags to be stacked on pallets. As a result, it leads to significant cost savings in transport and storage.
Speed: up to 3 bags per minute (100 per hour)*
Bulk materials: fine powders
Product density: 1 to 25 lb/ft3 (0,01 to 0,5 kg/l)
Bag types: multi-wall paper valve bags
Bag weight: 2 to 22 kg (5 to 50 lb)
*Per filling spout, depending on bulk material, bag dimension, and valve width.
- Excellent filling accuracy with SpeedAC NXT weight controller
- Gentle product filling with no moving parts, ensuring no shearing or degradation
- Capable of compacting bags up to 700%
Clean and safe
- Integrated aspiration system and dust sensor for efficient dust removal
- ATEX-proofed execution for enhanced safety in hazardous environments
- C.S.A./U.L. or CE approved electrical components
- Easy access at the operator level, ensuring convenient cleaning, adjustment, and maintenance
- Compact layout to optimize floor space usage