Valve bag filler (Force flow)
Excellent weight accuracy (2 ounces at two sigma for many products).
Easy to use. Filling and weighing systems are fully integrated into a single machine and under a single interface.
Handles powders, fine powders, flakes, pellets, and granules with a particle size of 3/8'' or smaller.
The Air Packer (Force Flow) Family 700 Series offers both excellent weight accuracy and simple operation. These air packers are designed to fill and weigh fine powders, flakes, pellets, and granules with a particle size of 3/8” or smaller. The filling and weighing system is fully integrated into a single machine and under a single interface. Several air packer models can have Clean Pak Style Ultrasonic Valve sealing system fully integrated. Multiple units may be banked together under a single hopper to provide higher production rates.
770 Series Air Packer
- Heavy Duty Rugged Tubular Welded Frame. Designed to be used with the High Accuracy IP and GWC-III family of Electronic Weight Controllers.
725 Series Air Packer
- Laser Cut and Bolted Frame. Ledges are greatly minimized to prevent product/dust build-up. Plumbing and wiring is internally routed and protected by the sleek steel framework. Designed to be used with the Middle Range NXT and MP family of Electronic Weight Controllers
720 Series Air Packer
- Angle Welded Frame. Designed to be used with the Middle Range NXT and MP family of Electronic Weight Controllers.
787 Series Air Packer
- Angle Welded Frame. Designed to be used with the DM family of Electronic Weight Controllers and Mechanical Type Scale Beam Packers.
Clean Pak Ultrasonic Bag Sealing Series
- The Clean-Pak Ultrasonic sealer is rigidly mounted to packer frame; bags are not moved until after they are sealed, The Clean Pak filling, weighing, and sealing system is fully integrated into a single machine and under a single interface.
Product applications: Wide variety of chemicals, minerals, and food products such as concrete mixes, gypsum, resins, phosphates, carbon black, flour, starch, powdered sugar, dextrose, etc.
Bulk and dribble product flow: slow “top-off” improves accuracy (Electronic models)
Inflatable Sealer: closes off the gap between the filling tube and the bag’s valve to minimize dusting during fill.
Easy changeover: quick-drop bottom for clean-out between runs
Small footprint: multiple machines can be banked together under one bin
Low maintenance: no moving parts in the product’s path
Electronic Weight Controller
Atmospheric configuration for lowest machine cost
Plug/stack configuration for handling granular or pellet products. Works well with abrasive products like sand.
Potbelly-style chamber for low-head applications
Stainless steel product contact parts
Low-pressure air fluidizes the product causing it to flow freely and more uniformly which results in greater accuracy
Swirl Filling Tube Cleanout – product on scale is moved to the bag for best accuracy and cleanest operation
Inflatable Sealer – closes off the gap between the filling tube and the bag’s valve to minimize dusting during fill
Built for use in II-G-1 and II-G-2 dust explosion environments
Metal detector mounted around gum rubber filling tube behind fill spout