The RDZ-515/520/525 robotic case depalletizer has proven to bring stability to virtually any depalletizing application. This continuous-motion process ensures uninterrupted operations with a steady pace, increasing efficiency. Product is picked from the pallet using a vacuum end-of-arm-tool (Other types of grippers are also available). It is then placed onto the conveyor for subsequent production procedures. The solution can be upgraded according to specific needs with the addition of pallet conveyors and/or pallet stackers.
Whether you are dealing with depalletizing cases, trays, pails or drums, our robotic case depalletizer will ensure stable production rates and flawless execution.
Depalletizing can be a challenge on manual operations which impacts productivity. The physical fatigue from working with often heavy loads is likely to cause stress and injuries, increasing production costs. A robot case depalletizer will provide constancy and get the job done.
This depalletizer can handle various SKUs in stored recipes. Changeovers are executed rapidly and can be easily managed with a user-friendly HMI. The end-of-arm tool can be customized to better suit your product. The flexible configuration of the RDZ-500 series depalletizing machines can adapt to existing equipment and space constraints.
- Fully automatic
- Quick changeover of palletizing patterns through stored recipes
- FANUC robot assures reliability and precision
- iRVision 2D guidance system to precisely locate and handle the product
- All required safety devices included (fences, doors, light curtains, controls)
- iRVision 3D guidance system for better speed/efficiency
- Slip/tier/top sheet handling by robot or dedicated system
- Stainless steel construction upon industry requirements
- Pallet conveyor system
- Pallet Stacker