Slab Collector / Dispenser
A slab pallet collector / dispenser is used to collect and dispense single empty, solid pallet slabs to and from a stack of empty pallets. Slabs are dispensed from the top of the stack. Movement of the pallets is done through the use of an overhead scissors lift gantry, and a low vacuum lifting cup.
Pallet Collector / Dispenser
A pallet collector / dispenser is also used to collect and dispense single (or double) empty, GMA or CHEP design wooden pallets to and from a stack of empty pallets. Pallets are dispensed from the top of the stack. Movement of the pallets is accomplished through the use of an overhead scissors lift gantry, and a mechanically actuated set of retainers to catch the pallet in the openings.
- Custom-configured to fit specific layouts and footprints.
- Special tooling for specific applications are available.
- Special paint colors can be accommodated.
- Conveyor systems are available to meet specific application requirements.
- Sensors and brackets can be provided.
- Electrical controls available as an option.