The V-Belt Driven Live Roller Conveyor consists of rollers, driven by a V-belt, which is pushed up against the carrying rollers with snub or pressure sheaves. Various configurations are available: straight conveyor, self-powered curves, slave-driven curves and self-powered spurs. These conveyors allow for several layout options including curves of 90, 60, 45, and 30 degrees.
- Capacity (weight): 150 lb/ft
- Conveyor Width: Std: From 12” to 39” in 3” increment, between frames only
- Several layout options including curves, extension lengths and junction angles
- Several PTO options available
- Modular design enables flexible system layout
- High-speed merge and take-away configurations capable of speeds up to 400 ft/min
- PTOs allow for a reduction in drives