The pop-up-wheel Belt Sorter Conveyor consists of a belt conveyor with two rows of wheels at divert points. The wheels are skewed (angled in relation to conveyor flow), and they pop-up pneumatically to steer cartons onto outbound live roller junctions at either 30 or 45 degrees.
- Capacity (weight): 150 lb/ft
- Conveyor Width: Standard: 21” to 39“ in 3” increment, between frames only.
- Inexpensive medium-rate sorting solution
- Can reach up to 100 cartons per minute
- Belt-powered pop-up wheel sortation conveyor
- Easy maintenance
- Powered divert wheels in tray design
- Maintains product orientation
- Urethane lagged and edge crowned pulleys